This month, Mentor have also published a new briefing paper: Preventing Children and Young People’s Mental Health and Substance Use Problems Alcohol and Drug Prevention.
Public warned after 70 'laughing gas' cannisters found strewn in car park in Malvern: Police have warned people not to take legal highs after around 70 deadly "laughing gas" canisters were found scattered across a car park.
Has laughing gas become a problem on the Isle Of Dogs? Docklands inhabitants take to Facebook to air their worries about the use of the legal high and the littering of nitrous oxide canisters across the island
Huffing Dust Spray Causes Man's Odd Bone Disease (RI): A man in New England developed a bone disease rarely seen in the United States due to his habit of huffing computer cleaner, according to a new report of the case.
Blue Island man had been turning his life around before his death, sister says: [His] cause of death was still pending ... but police said they found a number of computer dust-remover spray cans near his body.
Man pleads not guilty to killing teen with car (WI): [He] allegedly had inhaled “Dust Off” (a canned aerosol cleaner) minutes prior to driving and becoming involved in the crash.
Hidalgo County Prosecutor Resigns In Wake Of Inhalant Arrests (TX): A Hidalgo County assistant district attorney has resigned after being arrested twice in two weeks for intoxicated driving.
Nail salons must clean up toxic act: Women who pay for manicures and pedicures may not be aware of the dangers to their neurological and cognitive health from toxic chemicals contained in glues, solvents, and nail polishes.
Man Arrested for Allegedly Huffing Duster (IN): Police say [his] grandmother called police after he threatened to hit her while huffing.
Driving offences caused by VSA were reported in IN, MI and PA.
Woman behind watershed non-sniffable fuel rollout in Central Australia honoured 10 years on: For decades petrol sniffing devastated the beloved Aboriginal communities of fuel campaigner Janet Inyika.
Teen's fall from height after inhaling butane a tragic misadventure, says coroner (Singapore): A 13-year-old boy fell from height at an HDB block in an accident when he was having a "laughing gas'' session with two classmates.
Uttarakhand High Court Bans Sale Of Whitener In State: The Uttarakhand High Court on Tuesday ordered a complete ban on the sale of whitener in the state following the death of a teenager from sniffing excess whitener for a kick in the district.