Woman, 23, found dead sitting on her bed in Gillingham home after inhaling gas: Concerns were raised for her welfare when she hadn't updated her Facebook like she usually would every day.
Driver was not wearing seatbelt in fatal head-on crash: An inquest into his death at the Archbishop’s Palace in Maidstone today heard the [man] - who had a low level of butane gas in his system - sustained multiple injuries in the crash in Chart Road.
Woman selling sexual favours to fund butane gas, heroin, cocaine and spice habit: A 'vulnerable' young woman resorted to selling sexual favours to support her out of control drug habit.
Man addicted to sniffing butane gas back in court: A man with an addiction to sniffing butane gas has appeared in court again after breaching a criminal behaviour order aimed to stop him doing it.
The extraordinary new life of Garin Jenkins: solvent abuse, Jesus Christ and the tragic moment that shocked rugby: He defied the odds to make something of his life after it appeared he was going nowhere.
Former Gorbals drug addict helping others beat addiction: Dad-of-three started sniffing solvents as a teenager.
Hundreds of bikers thunder into Exmouth for addiction charity ride: Organiser John Bramble, whose son Craif died from solvent abuse in 2001, is confident the final total will smash the £8,000 raised last year.
Driver 'caught inhaling laughing gas' behind the wheel in Dover: A young man has been arrested after he is thought to have been caught inhaling laughing gas behind the wheel.
Man charged with dealing laughing gas at Bestival: A man has appeared in court charged with supplying a psychoactive substance at Bestival.
Student jailed for Kendal Calling laughing gas sales: A student teacher who illegally sold laughing gas at a music festival has been jailed.
Premier League footballer 'filmed himself sexually assaulting a woman on a nightclub dancefloor after downing booze and taking hippy crack': The woman claims the unnamed individual was drinking heavily and also taking nitrous oxide, also known as 'hippy crack' or laughing gas.
Firm loses appeal after 200,000 nitrous oxide canisters were seized the Border Force at Southampton docks: A company has failed in a bid to recover more than 200,000 nitrous oxide capsules which were seized by Border Force staff ten months ago.
Laughing gas and violence at Birmingham nightspot prompts licence review: Concerns over the wide use of nitrous oxide at Club 101 in the Southside of the city centre.
Nightclub in Birmingham warned over laughing gas sales: Stories in Birmingham came "very close" to having its licence suspended, but was issued an "informal warning".
Hundreds of empty 'laughing gas' canisters discovered as it emerges growing numbers are taking the drug: Hundreds of dangerous laughing gas cannisters were discovered outside a Bolton primary school sparking concerns about the widespread use of the lethal drug in the town.
'Hippy crack' being taken openly say residents: Bolton residents have told how they have seen people openly taking “hippy crack” at all times of the day.
Laughing gas found at Blackheath allotments: A worried pensioner stumbled across evidence of people having taken potentially dangerous laughing gas.
Warning as 'laughing gas' canisters are found in Baxenden: A WARNING has been issued for people to avoid inhaling gas from tiny cannisters that have been found on a popular footpath.
Hippy crack is no laughing matter: The GQ Doctor on everything you need to know about the recreational use of nitrous oxide.
Deadly risk of breathing in laughing gas for kicks: Health experts are demanding research into the dangers of laughing gas after it emerged that it causes at least five deaths a year.
More laughing gas users get burned by ice, say burns units: Hospital burns units are reporting more people suffering burns caused by laughing gas canisters, broadcaster NOS reports.
Man sentenced to 12 years for battering 2-month-old (AR): A Hot Springs man was sentenced to 12 years in prison Tuesday after pleading guilty to felony battery for injuring his 2-month-old son in 2017 while "huffing" air duster to get high.
Omaha man who was huffing before crash into Crane Coffee shop gets prison time (NE): An Omaha man who admitted to huffing compressed air before a crash that injured four people has been sentenced to three years in prison.
Six People Injured After Crash Involving Nitrous Oxide (CA): Six people were injured after a crash where a large bottle of nitrous oxide was recovered, early Saturday morning.
Suspect accused of 'huffing' household product before Salem crash appears in court (OR): The driver accused of “huffing” household products before a crash that sent one person to the hospital last week is due in court on Monday.
Teen Suspected Of DUI Involving Laughing Gas (CA): When most people think of a DUI charge, they often think about someone driving after drinking alcohol. However, any substance can earn a DUI charge so long as it affects a person’s ability to drive.
Driver, passenger charged after allegedly huffing aerosol cans (AL): Officers then conducted a probable cause search of the vehicle and discovered a glass pipe with “burnt leafy material inside” as well as four aerosol canisters.
Abilene police arrest woman who refused to stop huffing (TX): Abilene police arrested a Tuscola woman Monday in a south Abilene business parking lot after she continued huffing from an aerosol can of compressed air used to clean electronics.
Mouthwash, glue and gasoline listed as illegal intoxicants in Riverton (WY): The products listed in the ordinance include things like glue, paint thinner, mouthwash, felt tip markers and deodorant.
Youths inhaling 'lighter fluid' becomes new cause of Dubai car fires: Youngsters, between the age of 14-25, have started this new trend of inhaling lighter fluid, which can spark a fire inside the vehicle, Al Ittihad reported.
Health Ministry works with police to address substance abuse: Opposition MP Lynda Tabuya questioned the Minister responsible, in parliament today about the mental health of children involved in glue sniffing.
Whanganui woman was seen sniffing the contents of a butane lighter fuel can she had stolen from local store: She pleaded guilty to a charge of burglary in Whanganui District Court.
Tambellup woman escapes jail after stabbing partner twice following pregnancy news (WA): [She] had been sniffing petrol and drinking before the attack.
Fight against petrol sniffing (NT): The Katherine region in the Northern Territory will stay a designated ‘low aromatic fuel area’ according to the Western Advocate.
Newman more like ‘a war zone’ than a mining epicentre (WA): ... “A large concern is with the graffiti comes solvent abuse—again that is largely a juvenile crime—which has criminal as well as health affects."
Port Lincoln concerned about inhalant abuse (SA): The Port Lincoln Football League has been left disappointed after vandals damaged the changerooms at Centenary Oval.
Project You all set to help young women (WA): Leonora Police Station’s Senior Constable has been working to stamp out volatile substance abuse in the region and requested Ms Holdaway host a workshop to educate youth about avoiding dangerous behaviour and treat them to an enjoyable weekend.
NRL Superstar and Cowboy House deliver important message to Normanton Community (Q): Today saw NRL Superstar Antonio Winterstein and Cowboy House attend the Normanton Community Sports Centre and deliver an important message to the Normanton Community on the dangers and harmful effects VSM (Volatile Substance Misuse) has on the community, family and the individual.